Friday 14 June 2013

Weekly Wedding Inspiration - Flowers In The Hair!

Wow what a difference a week makes ... last week I was relaxing in the sunshine in sunny Cornwall and this week has been flat out with stationery orders and work .. along with to be honest pretty miserable weather here in Devon!
Enquiries have been flooding in this week though for some pretty exciting stationery for weddings this winter and next year ... and I'm looking forward to sitting down next week to design lots more cards to add to my Greetings Card range which will be expanding soon!

This week on the wedding web its all been about gorgeous colourful flowers in the hair for me!
Here's my pick of my favourites ... I love the idea of a simple dress with big bold flowers in the hair .. gorgeous for an outdoorsy wedding :)

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this kind of look. So natural and looks fantastic in the photos.

    ReplyDelete