Friday 17 May 2013

Weekly Wedding Inspiration - Soft Muted Tones

I'm a sucker for trawling through Pinterest every week .. you can follow me at http://pinterest.com/knotsandkisses ... and am always finding beautiful colour palettes or fantastic wedding ideas to share with you here on the blog.

After spending most of last week looking at bright fun colours for my two new wedding stationery ranges .. this week I've been attracted to a more neutral colour palette.
Beautiful soft and muted tones of pale greys, blush pinks and soft ivories make a wedding look incredibly classic yet still modern and are perfect for all seasons of wedding, looking as equally at home with a beautiful summer garden wedding as they would do in a glamorous winter wedding!
I'm actually working on quite a neutral colour palette of stationery this week for a client so hopefully will be able to share that with you soon :)

Here are a few of my favourite inspirations from the week ....

 www.hatunotblog.com via pinterest
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment