Monday 20 May 2013

An Art Deco Movie Themed Wedding!

Welcome to another new week here on the Knots & Kisses blog ... I can't believe how quickly 2013 is racing along! Its already Chelsea Flower Show week and although I can't describe myself as massively green fingered I try my best with my garden and love watching Chelsea for all the beautiful floral inspiration ... flowers often influence my stationery work so I can class it as research right!??

Back to today and I'm delighted to share with you some bespoke reception stationery I designed for the lovely Kerri & Mike who got married this weekend and had a Movie Themed Art Deco style wedding. As opposed to the usual black ivory and grey colour combinations usually associated with art deco Kerri & Mike wanted to go with a deep purple and bronze colour combination.

Here is the table plan I came up with .. if you would like me to come up with a similar bespoke design for your wedding then please don't hesitate to get in touch at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk ...

No comments:

Post a Comment