Thursday 11 September 2014

Victorian Garden Botanical Inspired Wedding Invitations & Stationery

The third of the new ranges of wedding stationery that I'm launching this week is the Victorian Garden Collection.


Victorian Garden is a range with a English Victorian botanical feel. A couple I have been working with all year who booked a full bespoke package with me have kindly let me turn their stationery design into a full range for the website as I loved designing it so much!

The starting point for the design was their love of Victorian seed packets and Rhs botanical prints and the gorgeous green colour of their wedding venue literature. So inspired by this botanical theme and thinking very much of Victorian greenhouses and gardens I designed the stationery suite all wrapped up in beautiful white lace with a monogrammed tag.
The range also comes with a full range of matching reception stationery and table plan.
 
 
I've shared this moodboard before when I've shared the designs I've been working on for my clients .. but it fits the theme perfectly and so I can't help but use it again for the launch of the new range! It totally sums up the feel I was going for with this stationery ... Victorian Greenhouses, potted palms and beautiful florals.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment