Wednesday 10 September 2014

Pale Blue & Black Vintage Cameo Wedding Stationery Collection

This morning I shared the new Vintage Cameo range in the Blush Pink & Black colourway.
The range also comes in a stylish Wedgewood blue colour mixed with black and white. The pink range I kept very crisp with modern décor and touches but I thought I'd show the blue colourway with a bit more of a rustic twist to show how this range could be styled for both chic city weddings and also more country affairs.
You can see both colourway options and order samples of the new Vintage Cameo range on the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk


As before the invitation pack comes wrapped in a stylish band with a Monogram of the couple's initials and the date of their wedding, and also comes with a full range of matching reception stationery.


I've created a styling moodboard with a few rustic touches to show you how you can make this range fit in with any theme ... but you could just as easily go for a more modern black & white scheme with hints of pale blue for a city wedding.

 
Tomorrow I'll be introducing the new Victorian Garden Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment