Wednesday 10 September 2014

Introducing Blush Pink & Black Vintage Cameo Wedding Stationery Collection

Hopefully you liked the new Tuscany collection of wedding stationery which I featured yesterday and launched on the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk this week.
Today I'm featuring the next of the new stationery collections ... Vintage Cameo.
This range comes in two beautiful colour combinations - Blush Pink & Black or Wedgewood Blue & Black ... and can be used on their own or mixed and matched if you wish to use both colours.

This morning I'm looking at the blush pink and black colour combination.


I previously had another range called Vintage Cameo when I first started Knots & Kisses, but took it off the website a couple of years ago as I felt it was starting to look a little dated. However, I’ve always still loved the idea of the cameo motif and really wanted to design a range which would incorporate this back into my wedding stationery collections. I love the film ‘My Fair Lady’ and definitely took the ‘day at the races’ scene as inspiration for the black, white and pastel pink or pastel blue colour scheme with stripes.

This range also comes with the Day Invitation Pack wrapped in a monogrammed band … it’s a look I really like at the moment and think works well with a lot of my design ideas.
You can also purchase a full range of reception stationery to match the range including a stylish table plan.
 
 
 
As with previous ranges I've also designed a matching wedding inspiration moodboard to match the new range...
 

credits : www.blovedweddings.com showcasing Sweetness Cake Boutique in London ; www.dessy.com ; www.ebay.com ; www.marthastewartweddings.com ; cake topper from www.etsy.com ; www.weddingchicks.com
 
Check back later today where I'll be looking at the Blue & Black colour combination in this range.
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment