Monday 7 July 2014

Victorian Botanical Wedding Stationery & Invitations

Today I'm happy to share with you the Day Invitation Suite that I created for the lovely Abi & Craig who are getting married this October in Devon.
I have previously shared their Save the Date cards http://knotsandkisses.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/vintage-floral-botanical-style-save.html which were the first part of a Vintage Botanical theme that they wished to carry throughout their stationery, inspired by Victorian seed packets and botanical illustrations in shades of heritage green and pink.
Here is the final stationery design which I came up with .. a parcel tied with ivory lace with a tag to finish with their initals and date on.


If you like this design and want to order something similar for your wedding then please don't hesitate to drop me an email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or hang on for a little while and you'll be pleased to hear that a similar design will be launched as part of my new Autumn Collections in September on the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

Here is a botanical themed moodboard I have created to match the stationery and give you a few styling ideas ... full credits can be found on the previous Save the Date blog post ...


No comments:

Post a Comment