Monday 3 March 2014

Bespoke Wedding Table Plan Tags

Hello March! After a gorgeous sunny day on Saturday ... ok I was working but it definitely looked gorgeous out my office window! ... and me noticing the first green shoots on my hydrangea plant in the garden, it definitely feels like spring is on its way finally. ( I hope me saying that doesn't curse everything!).
It also means that I'll be taking a short holiday from the 5th to 11th this week for a nice relaxing hotel break in the Cotswolds for a couple of nights ... followed by a probably less relaxing but lots of fun 3 nights at Centre Parcs in Longleat for a friends birthday celebrations!
So the office will be closed .... but don't worry I'll be scheduling lots of blogs whilst I'm away and the website will still be open for orders of wedding stationery samples, greetings cards (don't forget to get those Mothers Day card orders in!) and party invitation packs. All orders will be processed on my return however.

Back to today and today I'm making some bespoke table plan tags for a bride who is making her own vintage suitcase style table plan.
I do hire suitcase table plans out myself ... you can take a look at details and prices here ... http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/bespoketableplansandsigns.html , however for those people who don't live within deliverable distance of me or would prefer to do it themselves I also often just make the Table Plan Tags for people to use.
These can be hung in a suitcase like this suitcase table plan which I created and was styled by the lovely Kirsten from http://littleweddinghelper.co.uk ...

 

... or you could use them to attach to a mirror, board, chalkboard or even a birdcage.
Bespoke designs can be created to match your theme but here are a couple of examples of tag designs I have done for clients in the past ...




If you would like me to create a bespoke design for your Table Plan Tags just contact me via the website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/contactus.html or email me direct at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment