Tuesday 18 February 2014

Mauve And Pale Pink Country Garden Wedding Inspiration

Hopefully you liked my new range of wedding stationery 'Country Garden' which I shared this morning on the blog.
To match this stationery this afternoon I'm sharing a moodboard I have created to help you with styling your wedding to match this range.
I see Country Garden with lots of rustic elements .. perhaps your table plan mounted on a wooden door, jam jars tied with string and filled with wildflower bouquets of pink roses and daisies. I would add in some beautiful vintage lace .. perhaps as a table runner and certainly in the dress of the bride, and dress the groom in a fun and colourful pink gingham shirt and bow tie!


And if you didn't see the blog earlier here is the Country Garden range which I've created this moodboard to go with ...


You can purchase samples of the new range directly from my website at http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/countrygardencollection.html and remember to check back tomorrow when I'll be sharing the last of the wedding stationery ranges I have launched this week ... 'China Blue'

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment