Tuesday 18 February 2014

Introducing The New Country Garden Collection Of Wedding Stationery

I hope you liked the new Ombre collection of wedding stationery which I featured on the blog yesterday. http://www.knotsandkisses.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/introducing-new-knots-kisses-spring.html

Today I want to introduce you to the second of the new ranges of wedding stationery which are now available on the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk/countrygardencollection.html as part of my Spring Collection ... 'Country Garden'.

 
Country Garden has been inspired by my love of pastels, lace, gingham and wildflower bouquets ... perfect inspiration for a traditional English Country Garden Wedding. I wanted to use a pretty ditsy floral as the background and added stitching print detail to give it that 'handmade' feel.
The colours are bang on trend for this season with pretty mauves, pinks and olive shades mixed with a rustic brown paper print.
 
 
 
 
The Country Garden collection comes in a beautiful 350gsm heavyweight card and is available as either a standard square folded card, personalised with your details and guest names, or as a Day Invitation pack with an internal pocket, including Information and RSVP Card.
Also available is full range of matching reception stationery, including order of service and table plans, and packs of 'Ready to Write' stationery for those on a budget or in a hurry.
 

 
Make sure you check back later today as I'll be sharing a moodboard I've created to match the new Country Garden range!
 
Nikki x



No comments:

Post a Comment