Wednesday 19 February 2014

Introducing The New China Blue Collection Of Wedding Stationery

Thank you so much for all the fantastic response to the new Spring Collection so far! Having shared the new Ombre & Country Garden ranges already, today I'm introducing the last of the 3 new Wedding Stationery ranges I am launching this week.
This one is 'China Blue' ...

 
 
China Blue was inspired by a design I created for the lovely ladies at Devon Vintage China for their table at the Fabulous Wedding Festival last year. I've been adapting and working on the design over the last year and have now created the China Blue collection.
Inspired by vintage classic blue and white china crockery I wanted to create a fresh and spring like stationery set using just hints of navy blue and a contrasting sky blue. Blue hasn't been a colour I've really included in my stationery ranges previously so its lovely to play with a new colour palette.
To keep it a little rustic I've added brown kraft envelopes and recycled card but contrasted that with delicate white lace and a gorgeous monogram motif making it even more personal to the couple.
 
 
 
The range is printed onto a gorgeous textured 320gsm card and comes with a full set of co-ordinating items including table plans and order of service. Make sure you check back later to see the wedding moodboard I have created to go with the new China Blue range.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment