Friday 4 October 2013

Beautiful Simple Wedding Cakes

Well its the end of another week and, although its not great weather out there, I'm looking forward to spending the weekend taking photographs for the new website update. Not only will I be photographing the 4 new ranges which will be launching but re-photographing all of the existing ranges to give the new website a fresh and coherent luck.
Hopefully it won't be too grey outside but just in case I have a rather large photographers lamp sitting in my hallway!

For me this week Wedding Inspiration has all been about cakes! Pretty, beautiful and unusual ... wedding cakes are definitely having a bit of a makeover with many option for stripped back or naked cakes rather than the traditional fully iced three tier option.
Here are my favourites from Pinterest this week ...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment