Monday 14 October 2013

Perfectly Pretty Petticoats!

Hello .. firstly an apology for the lack of blog posts last week on the Knots & Kisses blog. As many of you may have seen from my Facebook and twitter posts I was working on some updates to the blog which will be going live to coincide with the new website design launch a week today!
Hopefully you'll really like the new look!

Its going to be another very busy week here at Knots & Kisses as we prepare for the launch. Most of the last two weekends have been flat out with photo shoots for the new ranges I'll be launching and re-shooting all of the existing ranges of wedding stationery, many of which have been updated. I can't wait to share the new photos with you over the coming weeks as we've gone for a bit of a style change and I'm incredibly pleased with the results!

Back to today and I wanted to share with you a company which I came across last week and just fell in love with!
Doris Designs www.dorisdesigns.co.uk sell the most adorable pretty pastel petticoats for both adults and children. I can just imagine one of these gorgeous ruffled creations peeking out from the bottom of a gorgeous tea length wedding dress or on one of your adorable younger bridesmaids!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment