Monday 2 September 2013

Classic Reception Stationery With Sketches of The Wedding Venue

Hello all ... I hope you all had a good weekend .. it was a jam packed one for me finishing an order of reception stationery.
Talking about reception stationery ... I'd like to share with you today the reception stationery I designed to match invitations I created for Evelyn & Simon earlier in the year.
The brief was for the stationery to be classic and neutral and to incorporate a sketch of their beautiful lakeside wedding venue in Ireland.

Here is the stationery I designed including placecards and table names .. and also a header and table plan cards which they could pin to a board or display themselves rather than having a large set table plan board.

 
As I mentioned the stationery was designed to match a invitation set I designed for the couple earlier in the year which I've shown below. If you would like a similar design for your wedding, including a bespoke sketch of your venue by me, please don't hesitate to get in touch via the contact page on the website at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk
 



And here's a wedding moodboard to match ...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment