Monday 19 August 2013

Art Nouveau Wedding Stationery

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend! I'm looking forward to a few days holiday from tomorrow ... so any new enquiries will be answered on my return on the 27th August. Here's hoping we have some OK weather for the bank holiday weekend as I have lots of friends coming for BBQ'ing!

Today I wanted to share with you some design work I did recently for a couple's wedding invitations.
In this instance I just provided design work for the clients to take to their own printers or print off themselves as I was already fully booked for making stationery. This is a great option that I offer to clients who may need stationery quite last minute but find that I am fully booked.
Providing print ready pdfs for the clients to print themselves is much easier for me to fit into my schedule and can be done much more last minute.

In this instance Alex and Simon wanted a subtle Art Nouveau / Fin de Siecle feel to their wedding with a antique gold and sage green colour scheme.
I came up with a few different cards and information leaflets which they could print off for their guests as invitations.
If you would like me to come up with a bespoke or art nouveau style design for your wedding then please don't hesitate to get in touch via the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk





Check back on Wednesday when I'll be sharing styling ideas to match this stationery and theme :)

No comments:

Post a Comment