Friday 16 August 2013

Fantastic Homewares, Gifts & Accessories Shop!

Its still pretty busy here at Knots & Kisses ... lots of stationery orders and proofs to do this week before I take a little holiday next week. (Don't worry I'll be scheduling lots of posts whilst I'm gone!).

Today I wanted to share with you one of my new favourite online shops www.southwoodstores.co.uk . The lovely Hayley Southwood of the Breathe Happiness blog has set up shop selling quirky Scandinavian inspires homewares and accessories .. and I for one think my credit card is going to take a hammering!
I actually helped Hayley by designing the logos for her new business, which were inspired by London street signs and go really well with the clean modern look of her new online shop. If you are a small business and want help with logo design then please don't hesitate to get in touch at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk .

Here are some of my favourite bits and pieces from Southwood Stores, including the Panda Cushion which I just couldn't help but buy as soon as the store opened!




No comments:

Post a Comment