Wednesday 21 August 2013

Green & Gold Art Nouveau Wedding Styling

As promised on Monday, today I want to feature some wedding styling ideas to match the Art Nouveau inspired bespoke wedding stationery which I shared on the blog this week.

I have always loved Art Nouveau .. whilst most people I know go a bit gaga over Deco I've always been a fan of the fluid lines and beautiful florals of the Art Nouveau period. I spent quite a large chunk of my teenage years obsessing over William Morris Wallpaper, Arts & Crafts Furniture and Alphonse Mucha prints so when Alex & Simon contacted me for an Art Nouveau inspired wedding stationery set I was over the moon!

Their colours of green and gold really fit in with the style of this period and I've mixed them with creams and browns in this wedding inspiration moodboard.
I'm absolutely in love with the Ellie Saab Dress!

 
credits : top left image courtesy of www.wantthatwedding.co.uk ; dress Ellie Saab Fall 2012;
bouquet on chair courtesy of www.stylemepretty.com ; table layout by http://inspiredbythis.com;
all other images from www.pinterest.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment