Friday 21 June 2013

Wizard of Oz Themed Wedding Stationery!

I hope you all caught the blog on Wednesday where I shared the first of the three shoots I was involved with for the So Sassi Brand of Wedding Dresses, organised by the lovely Love Me Love My Wedding Blog. I got some great feedback from the lilac 'Rapunzel' Themed stationery.

Today I'm delighted to share the second of these shoots .. which was based on a Wizard of Oz theme.
Definitely more the new 'Oz' movie rather than the old Judy Garland version ... I think the shoot captured a fun but dark quality and the styling by Jessie Thomson and the make up was amazing!

I loved creating stationery for this theme and kept it a little bit rustic and woodland with the use of brown manila card as well as bright colours and wizard of oz motifs.


 


 




 
Concept & planning: Love Me Love my Wedding
Models: Natasha Holli & Will Shave
Dresses: So Sassi Bridal
Suits:      A Suit That Fits
Top Hats: Tip Top Hats
Shrug: Wrapor
Hair: Anna White
Makeup: Vanessa Smith
Styling: Jessie Thomson
Videography: Vogue Wedding Films
Stationery: Knots and Kisses
Papery prettiness: Things by Laura
Origami: Tracy Mellor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment