Monday 24 June 2013

Wedding Styled Shoot & Stationery - 'My Fair Lady'

Hello and welcome to another week here at Knots & Kisses! Hopefully we'll get a little more sunshine this week!

To kick off the week I want to share with you the third and final So Sassi Bridal and Love Me Love My Wedding styled shoot which I designed stationery for.
The third theme was 'My Fair Lady' .. very appropriate after last weeks fantastic Royal Ascot!
Obviously the look was elegant and mainly monochrome, with hints of blush pink. I used the silhouette of Audrey Hepburn in the film as a motif for the stationery and mixed it with some stripes and gorgeous classic typography and lace.
I think this a lovely look for a very classic hotel wedding so hopefully you get some inspiration for your big day from it.






 
 
 
Concept & planning: Love Me Love my Wedding
Models: Sarah Smith & Will Shave
Dresses: So Sassi Bridal
Shoes: Beloved Bridal
Shrug: Wrapor
Venue: Old Down Manor
Hair: Anna White
Makeup: Vanessa Smith
Hair accessory: Triflerabbit
Styling: Jessie Thomson
Styling & vintage china & glassware: Lavender and Linen
Parasol: Love Umbrellas
Videography: Vogue Wedding Films
Photography: McAvoy Wedding Photography
FlowersStephanie Saunders
Stationery: Knots and Kisses
Cakes: Curtis and Co cakes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment