Wednesday 19 June 2013

A Gorgeous Lilac Rapunzel Themed Styled Shoot & Bespoke Wedding Stationery

I always love taking part and providing stationery for styled shoots in the wedding industry. There is a little bit of 'hoo ha' in the industry at the moment as to whether there are too many of these styled shoots and whether they are just a bit too 'perfect' looking for brides to ever achieve but I disagree with this sentiment. I think a good mix of styled shoots and real weddings is great .. and most styled shoots, don't forget, are put together and use 'real' wedding suppliers who could recreate the exact look for a couples wedding. I think you have to look at in the same way that most of us view 'Catwalk Fashion'. Not many people will buy any of this and wear it exactly as it appeared on the catwalk, but elements of these designs will filter down and influence what we purchase and wear from the high street.
Exactly the same with styled shoots ... get inspiration, use elements of the design and adapt it to suit your wedding!

Anyway the reason I'm blathering on about this is because I recently provided stationery for a series of three shoots commissioned by the lovely So Sassi brand of wedding dresses and organised by the fabulous Jenny of McAvoy Photography and the Love Me Love My Wedding Blog.
Styling was done my the gorgeous Jessie Thomson.

The first of these shoots was based on a Rapunzel theme with a Lilac and Lemon colourscheme ... The stationery I created was tied in a silk rope effect which I thought worked perfectly with the theme and had a very 'fairytale' quality about it.
If you would like something similar for your wedding please don't hesitate to get in touch at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk or info@knotsandkisses.co.uk




 



The fabulous suppliers involved ...

Concept & planning: Love Me Love my Wedding
Model: Milly Meeuwissen
Dresses: So Sassi Bridal
Hair: Anna White
Makeup: Vanessa Smith
Styling: Jessie Thomson
Videography: Vogue Wedding Films
Stationery: Knots and Kisses
Papery prettiness: Things by Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment