Monday 27 May 2013

Movie Themed Art Deco Wedding Inspiration

Hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday weekend!
If you were reading the blog last Monday you will have seen me feature the Purple Art Deco Movie Themed Table Plan which I created for Kerri who got married on the 18th of May.
Today I wanted to share with you a wedding inspiration mood board to match this design. The colour scheme was dark purples and bronzes with some black and white ... and with a real old Hollywood movie theatre feel.
Great ideas to style this wedding would be old film reels, large neon letters and clapper boards and I love the idea of an old warehouse brick background for the reception with slinky art deco style dresses ...

 
 
And here's a reminder of the table plan design I created ...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment