Wednesday 29 May 2013

Fantastic Wedding Bargains on 'Sell My Wedding'

I just had to share with you a website I came across recently called http://www.sellmywedding.co.uk
It's a fantastic concept and design which allows past brides to sell items from their wedding .. be it their dress, reception stationery décor, bridesmaids dresses .. you name it ... and future brides to buy some fantastic items for their wedding for often much less than retail price as they have been 'preloved'. I guess its like ebay for weddings only in a much prettier package and all in one place!
The other great thing is that you can search not only by item but also by style of wedding, season or by colour which is really handy!

Here are just a few of the things I've found for sale on 'Sell My Wedding' recently ...

This Justin Alexander Dress is selling for £420 and was originally retailed at £1400!

A never worn Veronia dress for £375

A pink Pierce II Fionda Bridesmaids Dress for £25.00

Crystal Headband is selling for £40 - originally £99
Vintage Glass bottles for £10
Vintage Style Birdcages - £15



No comments:

Post a Comment