Friday 12 April 2013

Weekly Wedding Inspiration

Its been all about strong colour and striking combinations here at Knots & Kisses this week.
Lots of enquiries are starting to come in from Brides & Grooms with really fun quirky ideas for their invitations and reception stationery! This week I've been working on coral and hessian reception stationery ideas, a fan shaped order of service and also some invitations incorporating a drawing of the couple parachuting into their wedding venue!

I've also been carrying on designing the new ranges which will be launched on the website and blog at the beginning of May, in which I am trying to incorporate some strong and bright colour combinations.
On that note I thought I'd bring you some bright and fun Weekly Wedding Inspiration from around the internet ...




No comments:

Post a Comment