Tuesday 16 April 2013

A Pretty Green Wonderland Wedding Theme & Stationery

Hello! Sorry for the lack of blog post yesterday ... I had a bit of a mental weekend visiting friends in London & Surrey and didn't get back until very late Sunday night! So you're getting the usual 'Styling & Stationery' post on a Tuesday instead this week :)

I often create bespoke versions of my stationery ... especially my Sketch range ... and this is a version of my Sketch range incorporating a pale green colour and a 'Alice in Wonderland' motif for a couple who wanted a 'subtle' Wonderland look rather than the very themed look of my actual 'Wonderland' range of stationery.
You can see both of the original versions of these ranges on my website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk
Here's what I came up with ....


I imagine the styling for this wedding to a 'woodland tea party' in shades of green, grey, brown and cream, and with just subtle touches of the wonderland theme in the form of pocket watches, books and flowers in teapots. Here's the moodboard I've created to match ...




No comments:

Post a Comment