Friday 26 April 2013

Weekly Wedding Inspiration - Warm & Sunny Colours

I'm loving some of the bespoke enquiries and reception stationery orders which are coming into Knots & Kisses this week ... its definitely been a very creative week and I'm looking forward to some down time this weekend to go to a food festival in Exeter and get some painting done.
I'm also very excited as its getting very close to the date ( Monday 6th May ) when I'll be launching 2 new ranges of wedding stationery on my website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk .. I'll be sharing some sneak peaks next week so keep an eye out :)

We've had a few glimmers of sunshine and some pretty warm weather this week so my Weekly Wedding Inspiration has been inspired by Sunny colours which will make your wedding stand out!


Better Off Wed via www.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment