Monday 29 April 2013

Pretty Wedding Reception Stationery for A Cotswold Wedding

Hello all!
Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend ... I managed to take a little time off on Saturday afternoon and enjoy the sunshine and amazing food at the Exeter South West Food Festival at Exeter Castle. Beautiful venue if you are contemplating a wedding in the area by the way ... I'll try and blog about some of the fantastic food suppliers I saw later in the week :)

However on todays blog I firstly want to say a massive congratulations to the lovely Lauren from Ladyamy Bespoke Wedding Design http://www.ladyamyweddingdesign.co.uk/ and her new husband Wayne, who got married this weekend in the Cotswolds!
Lauren has been a massive support to Knots & Kisses .. having guest posted on this blog and also involved me in some amazing photo shoots over the last couple of years.

So I was delighted to design some stationery for Lauren & Wayne's Wedding Reception and came up with the designs below for her Table Numbers and hanging tags for her Table Plan.
I can't wait to see photos of them in situe on the day ...



Remember if you would like me to come up with a bespoke design for your wedding just get in touch at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk or email me at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment