Monday 11 March 2013

Winter Wedding Stationery & Inspiration

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend ... I was doing more work on my stand for the 'Fabulous Wedding Festival' which I'll be exhibiting at this Saturday at Muddifords Court in Devon ... I look forward to meeting some of you in person!

Today I wanted to share with you a version of my Sketch range of stationery which I created for a lovely couple recently who are getting married in Finland next year! The Bride is Finnish and rather than one of the standard motifs which come with the Sketch range wanted a snowflake motif to match their Winter Wedding theme, and also a darker grey background to match the beautiful bridesmaids dresses she had chosen.


To go with this beautiful winter wedding theme I've created a moodboard full of lots of ideas for a very subtle Winter Wedding theme. Its very easy with Winter or Christmas themes to go a bit overboard and it become a bit tacky but by adding in subtle shades of grey and taupe it gives the whole thing a much more sophisticated look. I particularly love the vaguely snowflake looking headband and the stunningly glamorous dress from BHLDN.


credits : www.onetowed.com ; www.pinterest.com ; Enchanted Bridal headband ;






No comments:

Post a Comment