Monday 18 March 2013

A Fabulous Weekend at The Wedding Festival!

Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend! I have to say I'm pretty exhausted but had a brilliant time at the first 'Fabulous Wedding Festival' hosted at Muddifords Court in Devon on Saturday.
I met some fantastic couples looking for wedding stationery and also some other lovely suppliers which made for a fantastic day even though the weather really didn't play ball! There were quite a few of us who were huddled around the fire pit in the Tipi tent later on in the afternoon :)

My fantastic other half was helping me out on the day and went round and took as many photos as possible so I could share with you.
Even without blue skies the festival site looked fantastically colourful with the banners, big top tent and the tipi tent sent up ...





I had my stand set up in the Tipi tent, supplied by World Inspired Tents, managing to get a spot right next to the fire, which was lovely later! Thanks to the lovely Julie at The Flower Consultant in Okehampton www.flowerconsultant.co.uk for the gorgeous jug of flowers she provided for my stand.


I also provided stationery for the Shippen Barn, which was laid out with tables dressed ready for a wedding reception and later hosted a sit down 3 course meal.
The tables looked fantastic ... especially as each stylist had gone for such a different theme! I designed stationery for the 'Colourful Kitsch' & 'Romantic Blue' Tables by Devon Vintage China www.devonvintagechina.co.uk below ...







And also for the 'Kama' Bollywood Inspired Table by Jolly Good Wedding www.jollygoodwedding.com ...




The barn also had some amazing styled tables from Inspire Hire http://www.inspire-hire.co.uk/ .. creating a gorgeous Cherry theme and A Mad Hatters Dinner Party Table, and a stunning Bohemian Dreaming table from Jessie Thomson www.jessiethomson.co.uk with some fantastic homemade dream catchers!




I also made the table plan for the Banquet area which we mounted onto an old barn door.


I'll be sharing even more photos and some of the great suppliers who were exhibiting with me in the Tipi tent on tomorrow's blog so make sure you check back!
A massive thank you to Becky and Helen from Fabulous Wedding Festival for organising such a great event!






No comments:

Post a Comment