Friday 8 March 2013

A Wonderland Wedding!

It's been a really good week for receiving fantastic feedback from my clients this week, and I was especially pleased to receive the following email from the lovely Lorna & John who I've been working with for about a year now .. and returned from their honeymoon this week.

"We are now back from honeymoon and wanted to confirm receipt of the Thank You cards which arrived yesterday – they look lovely.

We had just the perfect wedding day and New Zealand didn’t let us down. What a fantastic place!
A final thank you for everything you have done for us – you made everything so easy and uncomplicated. I attach a couple of photos which I hope you will enjoy. We had lots of comments on your stationery (how unusual and attractive) that you should be very proud and we wouldn’t hesitate in recommending you to any of our friends or family in the future, as you provided such an excellent service."


I was so pleased that they also included some photos of the stationery I made for them in situe, as its so lovely to see this!



Congratulations to Lorna & John! If you would like to order the Wonderland range for your wedding then please get in touch at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk  

No comments:

Post a Comment