Friday 22 March 2013

Weekly Wedding Inspiration - Beautiful Dresses!

Gosh I can't believe its Friday already! After the Fabulous Wedding Festival last weekend its been a mental week here at Knots & Kisses making samples, finishing stationery orders and working on a new stationery design which I'm rather excited about! I'll also be spending some of this weekend working on some bespoke stationery which I'm providing for some amazing sounding photo shoots which I'll hopefully be able to share with you in the future :)

Friday generally sees a little weekly round up of my favourite Wedding things I've seen out and about on the Internet this week ...

... and the main thing I have been delighted to come across is a new collection of beautiful evening wear dresses that the V&A museum has done in collaboration with high street retailer Coast! These stunning dresses have been inspired by dresses in the V&A's collection and would be perfect as an alternative wedding dress or for very glamorous Bridesmaids! www.coast-stores.com ... I'd get in quick though as they seem to be selling out fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment