Monday 25 March 2013

Travel Themed Save the Date Cards

Hello all .. welcome to a new week here on the Knots & Kisses blog!
Hopefully after all the mad business of last week I'll be back to more regular posting this week!

I've been working all weekend on some rather exciting stationery for three photo shoots which I've been asked to design something for, so looking forward to sharing these with you in the future :)
Today I want to share some Save the Date cards I recently sent out for a lovely couple who are getting married in Turkey next year. (Obviously I've blurred out the couples actual details.)
If you would like me to come up with a bespoke design like this for your destination wedding then please don't hesitate to get in touch via the website at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk or email info@knotsandkisses.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment