Monday 31 December 2012

An Amazing Wedding Stationery Filled Year!

I hope you're all having a fantastic time over the holidays.
As its New Years Eve I wanted to look back on how amazing 2012 had been and look forward to 2013!

The last year has seen Knots & Kisses grow so much! I'm incredibly proud of some of the work I've done and have loved meeting and talking to some amazing new clients and lots of new friends in the Wedding Industry :)
We also made the move from Essex to Devon which has been fantastic! I'm loving my new life down here in the South West ... so much more relaxed .. even though I've been busier than ever!

I've launched several new ranges including my Sketch and Candy Stripe ranges, below, which have prooved to be incredibly popular this year!
What was so great about these 2 ranges was how easily they could be adapted to any weddings colour scheme and I did lots of different colour variations for couples to match their wedding.
Visit the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk for all the details on these ranges.



I've also had the pleasure of providing stationery for some fantastic styled shoots organised by others in the Wedding Industry, including the pastel shoot below which was organised by Sara at www.underthevintageveil.com and the Summer Berries & Narnia Shoots organised by Lauren at www.ladyamyweddingdesign.co.uk .. thanks Ladies!




I've had some amazing feedback from people this year and I would like to say a massive thank you to all of you for your continued support!
If you are new to the Knots & Kisses blog then Welcome! Here's some of my favourite bespoke wedding stationery work from 2012 ...




I've also had the privelege to work on some logo design work for some incredibly talented people in the Wedding Industry .. so thank you to Mrs Scoops, Lady Amy Wedding Design, Sprig & Cecil and Billy One Horn for entrusting this to me :)





I'm incredibly excited for 2013 as I have lots planned for Knots & Kisses , including 2 new ranges .. Vintage Travel and Magical Woodland ... which will be launching on Monday 7th January! So make sure you keep an eye on the blog over the next week or so for all the details.

Thank you and Happy New Year! Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment