Monday 24 December 2012

Wishing You All A Very Merry Christmas!

I hope you're all ready to go for a perfect festive day tomorrow.
My family have been down from Birmingham all weekend and we have been spending a very festive time making crackers with my Niece and Nephew and cooking lots of yummy things for tomorrow's big day!

So I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of Knots & Kisses readers, customers, friends and fellow wedding peeps a Very Merry Christmas! Thank you all so much for your support this year .. it has been amazing!

And to leave on a very festive note here's a picture of the amazing Gingerbread House which my lovely other half Anthony has made for us to tuck into over the Christmas period ... needless to say the kids were blown away!

No comments:

Post a Comment