Wednesday 2 January 2013

Welcome To Weddings And Stationery In 2013!

Hello all!
I know some of you will be back to work today like me and some of you .. like my jammy other half! .. will still be on holiday till Monday. Either way I wanted to start the New Year with a big hello!
Welcome back to all of you have been reading the blog for a while and a massive hello to all of you who are new to the blog and have discovered it in this New Year!
Congratulations to the many of you who will have got Engaged over Christmas and New Year! I hope you'll find the Knots & Kisses blog full of inspiration, helpful hints and most of all beautiful stationery for your forthcoming wedding plans!

One of the things I love doing with the blog is showing you bespoke stationery I have designed for clients and putting together wedding inspiration moodboards to go with these .. usually every Monday.
To kick start the year I wanted to look back at my favourite moodboards from the last year ... hopefully to give those of you who are currently starting to plan your wedding some ideas for colourschemes or themes.

My 'Anna Karenina' moodboard - beautiful shades of Burgandy red, black, grey and blush pink



This Aqua & Mocha Colourscheme was created to match my new Candy Stripe range in 2012


 

This Moodboard has a Colonial feel with shades of Brown, Peach & Green to match some bespoke stationery I created for a couple in 2012





Finally a Moss Green & Palest Pink Moodboard with a beautiful touch of Lace to match some Save the Date Cards I designed.


I hope this has given you some real inspiration for your wedding and remember I have 2 new wedding stationery ranges launching over the next 2 weeks! Vintage Travel and Woodland will be with you soon so remember to check back on Monday for the launch!

Nikki x



No comments:

Post a Comment