Friday 7 September 2012

Wedding Activity Bags For Children

I need to declare myself now .. I've never been one for children. Honestly admitting this to most women is sometimes like admitting to having killed someone! I do however adore my niece and nephew, and also now have several friends who have small children of their own. So if I was ever to get married there will inevitably be children at the wedding ... even though I always thought I'd be the sort of girl who would be quite happy to advocate a 'No Children Please' policy!

If you are in the same situation .. or if you adore children but just want to keep them happy! ... having something to keep the kiddies occupied at your reception, especially if you are having a sit down meal, is a must!

In which case how adorable are these gorgeous little brown paper activity bags from Dottie & Belle at www.notonthehighstreet.com ! Honestly I'd quite like one myself! These brown paper bags and gift tags are not going to look out of place in your Vintage style wedding scheme for example.



Alternatively there are these fab little boxes .. also on www.notonthehighstreet.com from Yo-Yo Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment