Monday 10 September 2012

New Wedding Stationery Range - A Vintage Christmas!

I'm excited this morning as I am launching a brand new range of wedding stationery for all you Christmas and Winter brides out there!
Christmas is most certainly my favourite time of the year .. as a designer I just can't help spending hours decorating the tree, the fireplaces and wrapping presents in gorgeous bits of paper and ribbon.
And if you're having a Christmas wedding its surely twice as much fun!

I'm therefore delighted to introduce my new range .. 'A Vintage Christmas'.


I wanted to evoke Christmas images of the past ... lots of victoriana with holly, candy canes and pretty little robins. The 'Vintage Christmas' range has the same feel and style as my 'Storybook' range as I felt both had those same echoes of childhood and literature about them.


The collection comes with a full range of matching reception stationery for you to decorate your venue with .. hopefully alongside a huge Christmas Tree of your own!
When it comes to styling ideas for a Christmas wedding you can't beat the classics ... dress with plenty of firs and holly. Mix and match red and green tartans with red gingham. For a really vintage feel I would avoid the obvious choice of golds and possibly use wooden ornaments, fir cones or handpainted enamels .. and perhaps a vintage bauble on each plate for your guest's favours.
For more styling ideas for your Christmas Wedding check back on the blog tomorrow for my styling moodboards and product ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment