Wednesday 5 September 2012

Art Deco Style Thank You Cards

I was a bit sad last week when I sent out my final package to a bride I've been working with all year on her wedding stationery.
Gemma & Gary had a fabulously glamorous Art Deco affair at The Daffodil Restaurant in Cheltenham and last week I sent them their Thank You Cards to send out to all their guests.

The design fit in with their Old Hollywood Art Deco theme and I incorporated one of their wedding photos taken by wedding photographer Matt Davis Photography. You can see the full details and photos of the wedding .. including the reception stationery I made ... on Matt's blog http://www.mattdavisphotography.co.uk/weddings/gloucestershire-wedding-photography/the-daffodil-070712/

Here are the Thank You cards design ...

No comments:

Post a Comment