Tuesday 11 September 2012

Vintage Christmas Wedding Styling Ideas

I'm hoping you all loved the launch of my 'Vintage Christmas' range of Wedding Stationery yesterday.
Hopefully there are lots of lovely Brides & Grooms that are planning their Christmas Wedding who loved it as much as me :)


Today I wanted to share with you some styling ideas to match my new range.
As I mentioned yesterday I think you can't go wrong with the classics when it comes to styling a Christmas Wedding ... lots of real holly and fir boughs, plenty of tartan and red and white gingham.
Of course you've got to take the opportunity to have a fabulous Christmas tree as well! As something different why don't you leave small tags next to your Christmas Tree for your guests to write messages on and tie to the branches as an alternative to a guest book!

images from www.b.lovedweddings.com ; www.pinterest.com ;
www.intimateweddings.com ; image of tree decorations : Knots & Kisses

Its only a personal feeling but I feel that its best to avoid anything too glitzy, glittery and gold when styling a vintage style Christmas wedding for fear of it just looking like a standard Christmas party!
Add in gorgeous natural elements with wood, pine cones and some handpainted enamels and you create a stylish look for your wedding.
A dessert table with traditional sugar candy canes would look amazing and perhaps vintage baubles on each place setting as a favour for your guests!






2 comments: