Friday 14 September 2012

Supplier Spotlight : Gorgeous & Classic Wedding Cakes

It's lovely when you get contacted by a supplier who shows you their work and it turns out its really lovely!
This was definitely the case when Julie from Aunt Julies Bakery www.auntjuliesbakery.co.uk contacted me with photos of her lovely wedding cakes.
Its really nice sometimes to keep things pretty, and classic with a vintage twist with your wedding cake and this is where I think Julie's cakes fit in.


I'll let Julie tell you more about how she started and what she does ...

"We are based in Gloucestershire and I launched the cake business along with my fiancĂ© Ben in February this year. I was in IT Security before and got very tired of sitting in the office so took the plunge to do something more creative! I’ve been involved in the wedding industry before as my sister is a florist and I saw first-hand how rewarding it is – that matched with my love of creating pretty and tasty treats provided the perfect solution! We are currently gearing up to do a number of wedding fairs in the new year with a new cake collection launching soon.



The main aim of Aunt Julie’s Bakery is to be affordable for those many couples who have to plan a wedding on a budget, whilst allowing full flexibility to meet their requirements. The designs on our website can all be tailored to match wedding colours and themes or we can create something completely unique. Our three tier sponge cakes start from just £155 and we publish our prices on our website which includes delivery and set-up at Gloucestershire venues.



I pride myself on my close attention to detail, ensuring each creation is perfect in both looks and taste. All cakes are homemade to order using fresh, quality ingredients. All cakes are suitable for vegetarians and use free-range eggs."

Tel: 01452 621543

Email: info@auntjuliesbakery.co.uk
Web: www.auntjuliesbakery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment