Monday 17 September 2012

More Christmas Wedding Stationery Ideas!

Its going to be an incredibly busy week here at Knots & Kisses. There are lots of orders to finish and go out before I go on holiday for a week on Friday .. plus the final preparations to put in place for the launch of the new concept for the Knots & Kisses website which launches on the 1st October when I get back.
I can let slip that its going to be called 'Simply Knots & Kisses' and will be revealing more details very soon!

Thanks to everyone who let me know last week how much they liked the new Christmas range ... I was so pleased with the response!
On that theme I've also been doing some bespoke designs for a Christmas wedding over the last couple of weeks and wanted to share them with you today.

The client was after a traditional Christmas feel with red and gold colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment