Monday, 3 September 2012

A Wedding Theme : Rustic Sunflowers

I'm often asked to incorporate peoples wedding flowers into the theme for their wedding stationery and Sunflowers are always popular for those looking for florals which really stand out.
In the past I've created stationery with a striking black and yellow modern look to go with the sunflowers, but the flowers also look beautiful in a vintage rustic setting.
Here's an adaptation of my Sketch range of Wedding Stationery with a Sunflower Motif, which would be tied in string and come with a brown kraft envelope just like the rest of the range ... http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/sketch.html



I love the ideas of sunflowers being wrapped in twine and used in a rustic barn setting, so here are a few styling ideas for your wedding below ...


credits :



4 comments:

  1. Wow, It looks so beautiful and elegant with Rustic sunflower theme. I think I should try this in my wedding. What you think guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it .. glad you like the theme :)

      Delete
  2. I think sunflowers look amazing at a wedding. I went to a friends wedding which had the bride and bridesmaids holding sunflower bouquets and it looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete