Monday 21 November 2011

Wedding Styling Inspiration & Wedding Fairs!

Hello! Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend!
I wanted to share with you today some of the fantastic websites I've discovered over the past month or so whilst searching the Internet and talking to friends on Twitter. They are fantastic for lots of styling ideas and wedding inspiration and may be just the thing for the small bits and pieces you are looking for to make your Wedding Perfect.
I've been looking on them for items to compliment my Stationery designs and to dress my stand for a Vintage Wedding Fair I'm doing in Milton Keynes on February 26th next year .. you can find all the details on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mrs-Scoops-Little-Miss-Gs-Vintage-Wedding-Fair-milton-Keynes/169268039823229

The first website I stumbled upon was http://www.anthropologie.eu/ ... no idea how I haven't come across this before .. its so totally up my street! I was looking for some vintage looking door knobs to decorate the dresser I'm displaying my wares on for the wedding fair and came across this site which not only has an adorable interiors section with lots of things you could use to style your wedding but also fantastic fashion and accessories! Here are a few of my favourite items from the site ...

The next site I discovered from a twitter recommendation was the amazing http://www.re-foundobjects.com/shop full of amazing refound objects and brilliant styling ideas for wedding and home!
I was after some old glass cake stands to display my stationery and came across some gorgeous things on here .. honestly think I could decorate my entire home with bits and bobs from this site!
Again here are my favourites which you could use to style your wedding ....





No comments:

Post a Comment