Friday 18 November 2011

Friday Supplier Spotlight : Gorgeous Button Bouquets!

I'm really excited to introduce today's supplier on my Friday Supplier Spotlight!
I came across Lesa from http://www.iheartbuttons.co.uk/ on Twitter a while back but only realised how gorgeous her work was (sorry Lesa!) when she posted a picture of her new button bouquet below ...


I've seen a lot of button bouquets over the last two years, some of them more successful than others, but I think Lesa really captures the fun quirkiness of having a button bouquet without losing the vintage style! I'll let Lesa tell you more ...

"I Heart Buttons was started at the beginning of 2010. After falling in love with a picture of a button bouquet on the Internet I knew I had to make one. Now, 11 months down the line I have a shop in Ryde where customers can see the bouquets first hand and am totally loving my new job. Although I won't lie and say it's been easy. With a 2 and 3 year old in tow most of the time, it can be difficult to juggle everything.


Button bouquets make a unique and colourful alternative to a traditional floral bouquet. Sentimental items of jewellery (or buttons of course!) can be worked into the bouquets to make them even more special. The most fabulous thing about button bouquets is that they will last forever. After your wedding, they can become a spectacular centrepiece in your home or even passed on to loved ones for their wedding day.


I also create mini bouquets, button horseshoes, bouquets in vases, button brooches, earrings, bracelets, hat pins and just about anything else I can think of to include buttons.
If you want to stand out from the crowd and have something just that little bit different on your wedding day, have a browse of my beautiful button bouquets. You're sure to find something to capture your imagination. Each bouquet is handmade using a combination of new and vintage buttons.


I have ready made bouquets for sale in my shop or I can make one to order. I work with many designers who can make bespoke pieces to add to the bouquets, whether it is ceramic buttons or lampwork beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment