Wednesday 23 November 2011

Pretty Vintage Style Bespoke Bridesmaids Invitations

A few weeks ago I was delighted to hear from my Guest Blogger Lauren from Miss Lady Amy Wedding Design in the Cotswolds. By the way she'll be back in the new year after taking some time out for her family.
Lauren has recently got engaged .. you may have seen the Engagement Party postcards I designed for her on the blog previously... and she wanted me to design a couple of very special invitations to invite her lovely Mum and Sister to be her Maid of Honour and Bridesmaid.

I was delighted to produce a bespoke design for her and this is what I came up with ....

Front Cover
Inside
Back Cover

Designing these cards for Lauren has definitely inspired me to create some more Greetings Cards & Special Cards like this to sell alongside the Wedding Stationery ranges ... so watch this space!
In the meantime if you would like me to design something special for you contact me via the website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment