Friday 25 November 2011

New Wedding Inspirations

Hello all ... here's hoping you all have a fabulous weekend! As you read this I'll be hopefully having a fabulous time at the Bath Christmas Fair as my lovely other half is taking me away for a relaxing weekend.
All this lovely Christmassyness (sorry that's so not a word!) has got me thinking about trends and inspirations for weddings for next year. I'm already in the process of designing two new Wedding Stationery ranges to put on my website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk in the new year, and I'm also designing a new range of Greetings Cards to add to the website and facebook too.
Earlier this week I shared with you two of the websites I have found inspiration from for Wedding Styling.
Today I want to share with you a fabulous shop I found on Etsy called Vintage Parlor who have lots of gorgeous goodies you could use to dress your wedding.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheVintageParlor?page=1

Here are some of my favourite items .... I love the dark Victoriana style of these items .. weddings don't have to be light and fluffy! I'm not suggesting you have small skulls at your wedding but these gorgeous cloches could be used on a fantastic dessert table or even as centre pieces filled with huge blossoms and foliage!
I love the quirkiness the 'poison' cups would add to a traditional tea party, the chalkboard jars would be fantastic filled with sweets for your guests and the mismatching frames would look great with your table plan.

 
Check back on the blog on Monday as I share my top trends for Weddings & Wedding Stationery for 2012 and an exclusive sneak peak at one of my new ranges for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment