Friday 10 June 2011

Supplier Spotlight : An Alternative To Fresh Wedding Flowers.

Now I'm a bit of a fresh flowers fanatic, but I know from experience when talking to Brides that a) not everyone is and b) its not always the most appropriate thing for their wedding.
I've met several couples who are getting married abroad who want to sort out their flowers before they go and find this totally impossible with fresh flowers. Artificial flowers are therefore a great alternative ... and to be honest have come on leaps and bounds in the last few years as to how realistic they look.
So I'm delighted to introduce to you Dionne who makes bouquets and buttonholes with silk flowers.....


"Bespoke Bouquets: By Dionne, is based in Bolton, Lancashire.

I first thought of the idea when looking for a florist for an abroad wedding, it became apparent that this could be be quite a quest for brides, and therefore thought, why not take my floral designs to a different level? and offer silk/artificial floral design, suitable for brides wanting to take her flowers with her, whilst giving her an everlasting memento.


The name of my business was the easy part...I offer a Bespoke service which includes consultations, giving me a feel for what the brides likes are, her dislikes, and a general feel for the theme she wants to create.

My style is unique, and no two designs will ever be the same!. I incorporate jewels, crystals and pearls into my designs, which is my signature. This also gives the customer, the opportunity to add that sentimental piece of jewellery into her special day!
I also take into account the brides/customers size and shape when doing my designs, as this is very important.



I am currently working on a new website but until then you can contact me on

dionne.willis123@btinternet.com

Tel: 07966430356

You can also visit my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Bespoke-Bouquets-By-Dionne/126192060789325?sk=wall
for further information on my services."

No comments:

Post a Comment