Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Peaches and Cream Lady Amy Guest Post!


Good morning all. I hope you have all had a lovely start to the week? I can't believe we are in June already, this year is simply flying by..
So, with a summer filled with beautiful, colourful and magical weddings and exciting dates in the Ladyamy Diary, I am constantly looking for inspiration for new ideas. Everything I do, read, places I visit, the things around me and my surroundings, the people I meet and the suppliers who I am contacting with they all play a huge part in inspiring me.


Over the weekend the summer sun was so lovely and shining brightly on the Cotswolds, after such a wet and soggy few days my garden is now blooming with gorgeous flowers and herbs. With a sea of fresh greens and elegant Roses in shades of cream, pinks and peaches.. These beauties have inspired my latest mood board Ladyamy and Peaches and Cream. I love Roses, they look so pretty, there is something very feminine and romantic about a beautiful rose.

What an elegant, sumptuous and delicate collection of prettiness a bed of roses is, creating a very delicious romantic feel to your wedding day.


Whether your personal style is more Vintage Chic or you prefer something more contemporary, try Peaches and Cream. Its fresh, summery and so delicate a pretty. Be creative with your details and wedding design using lace and ribbons, pearls, silks and fresh flowers, adding texture and a delicate scent will enhance the feel of summer freshness and romance. Ice cream deserts and peaches as nibbles, delicious creamy colours and pretty peach detailing.. Oh doesn't it sound yummy? I just want to design a lovely bride a special Ladyamy and Peaches and Cream wedding now heehee.. and how many times can one say peach in a paragraph ha!!

Peach.. its my new, lovely fun word ;)


I hope you have all enjoyed my sumptuous Peaches and Cream post? Have a fabulous rest of the week and weekend, until next Wednesday...

Love


Lauren

x


Credits :
1) from 'all sparkles and jewellery' website

2) from amour amour website
3) from angelic accents website
4) from by the drop website
5) from from craft rocks
6) also seen on the whimsical wonderland blog
7) wild orchid crafts website
8) Vintage Lace
9)More than cup cakes
10) Jimmy choo

No comments:

Post a Comment