Monday 13 June 2011

Our Wonderland Stationery Range & A Fab Mad Hatters Tea Party Shoot!

Recently I was delighted to be asked to provide some stationery for a photo shoot being undertaken by the lovely Sarah who writes the fabulous blog at www.bohobride.co.uk.
The theme was A Mad Hatters Tea Party and so Sarah borrowed some of my new Wonderland range of Wedding Stationery for the shoot. You can find out all about the inspirations behind the styling on Sarah's fabulous blog but I wanted to share with you some of the fantastic photos taken by Lucy Shergold Photography, especially as the wedding styling was exactly the sort of atmosphere I was trying to capture when I designed the Wonderland range! The full range of stationery can be found on my website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk.










Credits:
Venue – The Millbrook Estate;
Photography – Lucy Shergold;
Styling – Dressed With Love;
Cakes – Devon Catering;
Hair – Creative Wedding Hair;
Crafts – 2 Green Monkeys;
Stationery – Knots and Kisses;
Models – Alice and Ostara.

No comments:

Post a Comment