Monday 6 June 2011

Gorgeous Coral and Pink Vintage Style Wedding Styling!

I'm sort of in love with the styling ideas on the blog today! I based them around a design I'm going to be launching in a couple of months ... called 'Rose Cottage'. However I became completely overexcited when I found the images of the beautiful headdresses shown in the styling images below. They fitted the design perfectly .. plus the model has the same sort of hair colour as me :)

Here's a little look at the stationery I've designed so far to go with the Rose Cottage range. This postcard can be used for your guests to leave you messages on the day. The Day and Evening Invitations will be a similar style.


I see the range fitting perfectly with the slightly darker vintage tones which are becoming so popular this year .. deep corals, pinks, bottle greens and dark browns. It works brilliantly with a literary feel .. so use suitcases, typewriters and antique books to style your venue and add splashes of colour with coral and pink roses and peonies!




If you're interested in ordering the Rose Cottage range for your wedding before its launched by all means give me a call on 07976625201 or drop me an email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk and I would be more than happy to help!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment