Thursday 10 March 2011

Super Stylish Vintage Wedding Gowns!

I'm totally thrilled and excited today to introduce the new Bridal range from the lovely people at Hummingbird Vintage!
As most of you may have gathered by now I am a bit obsessed with all things vintage! I'm a bit of a magpie when it comes to vintage jewellery and would also love to own lots more vintage clothing. So imagine my excitement when I discovered the fabulous Hummingbird Vintage on twitter! They already do some amazing vintage clothes, but have now expanded into a Wedding Dress service. So if you're looking for something that little bit unique I urge you to take a look!

Here the lovely Lucy from Hummingbird Vintage describes what they can offer you ....

"Hummingbird Bridal is a collection of gorgeous vintage wedding dresses all under £100.

I love vintage wedding dresses but I have found so many of them to be way out of mine (and I imagine other brides) price range so I wanted to create a collection of vintage wedding dresses that would be affordable to everyone.



We offer a Hummingbird Bridal Package which includes a visit from us with dresses in tow, styling session (as we all look better with nice hair and make-up and it gives people a chance to see what the full look would look like), and cupcakes and fizz. Once you have picked a dress we will help you find the right accessories to go with it.





If you like the idea of affordable vintage but we don't have anything in-stock then let us know and we will scour the streets to find it for you. We have great alteration people so if something isn't quite right we can sort that for you too...!!"


You can get in contact with Hummingbird Vintage via their website http://www.hummingbirdvintage.co.uk/ or via twitter @hummingbirdvin or give them a ring 07920 583257

1 comment:

  1. those are gorgeous dresses - especially love the last one! I love the waist detail - it looks so girlie and ladylike, and very early 20th Century, I think?

    ReplyDelete